The Lynton is the first quadruple pod (yes, 4 pods!) weekender travel bag, in a soft buttery leather that moulds to the shape of your underarm (or cheekily clips on the pram handle).
This is the elder sibling to the very popular 3 pod Croyde bag, perfect for a babymoon or longhaul trip where that extra space is needed. Outside has a clever system to strap on an extra blanket, jacket or magazine; a quick access side pocket perfect for a passport and tickets; and organising system in the parent area, including a quick release key fob – we know how many of you find this one important.
Inside is the real brains behind the brand – a Freedom Pod with backpack straps for your bits (fleece lined to protect sunglasses and phone screens of course – yes, you have needs too), Feeder Pod with backpack straps, Changer Pod and washable mat, clear Travel pod, and mini pod on the outer. Positively loaded with goodies that will keep you organised when you have more important things to be thinking about.
• Beautiful supple pebble leather with hard wearing finish and tan leather trim
• Premium gold hardware and branded disc
• Top carrying handle, across the body strap
• Front pocket and inner parent pockets, one with key fob and mobile dividing pockets
• Inner cargo hold, which stores the unique pods
• Spacious main compartment containing four pods: Changer pod, Feeder pod, Freedom pod and Travel pod
• Padded baby changing mat, with micro fleece headrest
• All pods clip onto the pram handle or can be used on their own
• Remove pods and can use bag on it’s own, most laptops fit inside cargo area
• This is a baby changing bag, cool bag and handbag all rolled into one
• Dimensions: 54cm x 26cm x 24cm – 2.2kg – 34 litre capacity + 20 litre extra including pods
Mr Mole's Marvellous Ideas
Mr Mole is busily thinking up new ideas for this product and will update things soon!
Larry's Learning Outcomes
Larry is busily writing all his learning outcomes so check back soon for more details