Our largest farm barn playset with building, tractor and 34 chunky colourful accessories, perfect for small world play. This traditional toy is handcrafted from rubber wood, showcasing natural wood grain.
Out of stock
Lanka Kade’s largest farm toy playset! This chunky wooden farm barn set has 34 colourful accessories, a green tractor and two-storey farm building. Perfect for small world play, invitations to play and group play, this deluxe farm barn set will be treasured for years to come. Feed the chickens and pigs, herd the sheep, milk the cows, match the baby animals with their parents, set up a jump set for the horses – with so many ways to play, children will love this deluxe farm barn set.
The animals, characters and accessories have colourful designs with a natural wood grain edge – each piece is unique!
This deluxe farm barn set:
- is made up of 34 individual pieces, a tractor and a two-storey barn building with removable roof and ladder
- has a barn which is 310mm high
- includes 1 piglet, 1 pig, 1 dog, 1 calf, 1 cow, 1 bull, 1 sheep, 1 ram, 1 lamb, 1 horse, 1 goose, 1 goat, 1 donkey, 1 tractor, 1 trio of ducklings, 2 ducks, 1 cockerel, 1 farm woman, 1 farm man, 3 hens, 2 gates, 6 fences, 1 trough, 2 hedges and 1 tree
- is a super chunky size – the animals and farm hand are 25mm thick, the accessories are 20mm thick
- is made from eco friendly materials
- is supplied in BU22 branded packaging (an easy shape to wrap if a gift!)
- is compatible with our range of natural animals, people and accessories – code NA and NC
Don’t miss Lanka Kade extensive range of countryside, world, farm animals and farm accessories in a natural colourful range – suitable from 10 months plus!
This fair trade farmer’s field set is handcrafted by skilled artisans in Sri Lanka from sustainably sourced rubber wood and non toxic paints. Blemishes should be expected, these are part of the beauty of a natural wood product.
Made of rubber wood
Dimensions: Barn is 310mm (H) x 318mm (W) x 355mm (D)
We recommend a play age of 3-8 years
Age suitability: 3 years +
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years, choking hazard due to small parts
Wipe clean only with a damp cloth
Wipe away any excess moisture and leave to air dry (avoid direct sunlight)
Mr Mole's Marvellous Ideas
Mr Mole can’t wait to spend some time playing with his Lanka Kade Building Blocks. He loves to stack them, balance them and free play with them. His favourite activity is when he uses them to set a scene and then creates a story around the imagery that he has created.
Larry's Learning Outcomes
Larry is positive that children will have the opportunity to engage in so many different levels of learning whilst playing with their Lanka Kade Building Blocks. Fine motor skills will develop as children move, stack, grip and balance their blocks. Open ended play will extend imaginations and allow children to solve real-life problems in a safe space.