We give you the perfect first playcentre for those little scramblers and climbers in your family. The Plum Play My First Wooden Playcentre will encourage healthy, active play, aid the development of gross and fine motor skills and unleash imaginations…
Out of stock
We give you the perfect first playcentre for those little scramblers and climbers in your family with the Plum Play My First Wooden Playcentre. Think of the hours of fun and play to be had with this gorgeous playcentre, and all from your own back garden!
The Plum Play My First Wooden Playcentre will encourage healthy, active play, aid the development of gross and fine motor skills and unleash imaginations…
Children can ascend the colourful rock wall to make them feel on top of the world before taking the cargo net down to the ground and starting the adventure all over again. Take two, and it’s up the built-in wooden ladder to a raised platform where they can take in the views before sliding down the blue 4ft slide.
If this wasn’t enough, your little ones will have their own den with access through a colourful fabric door at the side of the climbing frame – this is a peekaboo game waiting to happen! Watch as they engage in imaginative storytelling; play hide and seek and take on their own amazing adventures, all in the Plum Play My First Wooden Playcentre.
What’s included in Plum Play’s My First Wooden Playcentre?
- Only the best materials. Made from high quality materials, the My First Playcentre is made from FSC® certified wood meaning you’re buying an ethically sourced, long lasting product.
- Perfect for little ones development. Great for developing gross and fine motor skills as little ones learn to climb and slide.
- Slide awayyyyyy… A 4ft blue slide so you’re little ones can have an alternative way of descending the playcentre and starting the adventure all over again.
- Pop of Colour. Colourful rock grips and fabrics allow the My First Playcentre to add a splash of vibrancy to your garden.
- Secret spaces for story telling. A semi covered den allows your little ones to have time to them and conjure up new adventures they can have on their playcentre.
- On top of the world. This two-height playcentre allows your toddler to explore and push boundaries as they build confidence in agility and balance.
Recommended Age: 18 months+
Approx. Assembly Time: 2 adults, 2 hours.
Assembled Size: Size H100, W143, D260cm.
Slide Length: 4ft
Height of Frame: 100cm
Max User Weight: 40Kg
Self Assembly Required: Yes
• Minimum user age 18+ months
• Adult assembly required
• Adult supervision required at all times
• Only for domestic use
• Outdoor use only
• Place on a level surface at least 2m from any structure or obstruction such as fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires
Mr Mole's Marvellous Ideas
Watch your little ones learn to explore their surroundings in a safe and engaging way with their first wooden playcentre! This wooden playcentre is the perfect alternative to the park for those days you fancy staying home but keeping your child active. There’s hours of fun to be had with this playcentre!
Larry's Learning Outcomes
Encourage your little ones with their climbing and motor skills with this wooden playcentre from Plum Play. This is the perfect my first wooden play centre to encourage your child to explore their surroundings and exercise in a fun and safe environment. Teach your child to reach new heights, take on the slide and make a little den for their favourite toys with this multi purpose, gorgeous playcentre.