What can you do with the Wobbel Board Original? Funny enough only adults ask this question! For children it’s the balance board that instinctively becomes a bridge, a slide, a cave, a chair, the possibilities are endless with Wobbel. It works like a magnet for children, for both play time and down time, children intuitively think up new ways to use their Wobbel Board.
Set to be the next big thing in children’s toys, the Wobbel Board finds its origin in the Waldorf schools. It’s design and sleek curve stimulates creativity and inspires the imagination, it supports physical development, spatial awareness and fuels balance and strength. The classic wooden balance board that moves young and old.
The Wobbel is made with many layers of the best European beech wood (FSC), which are stacked and pressed under high pressure, and has a uniquely designed curve. It is available with felt (best for protection of the floor) or without felt.
- Measurements: 90cm x 30cm
- Minimum age recommendation is 0+ months and it is suitable for all ages above.
- Wobbel is CE certified to a weight limit of 200Kg.
- It is designed for 1 child at a time to play with when rocking.
- The Wobbel Pro also contains no wool or other animal based products, making it suitable for a Vegan lifestyle.
As huge advocates of Waldorf inspired open-ended play here at Learning Bugs we recommend teaming your board with our range of Open-Ended Play inspired toys here.
Mr Mole's Marvellous Ideas
Mr Mole is busily thinking up new ideas for this product and will update things soon!
Larry's Learning Outcomes
Larry is busily writing all his learning outcomes so check back soon for more details